A necessary condition for the return of products is to have in your possession the relevant purchase document that proves the transaction (e.g., Retail Receipt, Sales Invoice/Shipping Note, etc.), as well as contacting our call center at PHONE before proceed to return the product.
Defective Products / Wrong Products
In the event of a defective product, contact our store by calling +302831054814 to find out how to replace the product, as long as the conditions of the law are met and the terms of our store’s return policy are respected. Below we list the terms and methods of returning non-defective products in cases where a mistake has been made by us:
- The date of receipt of the order and the date of submission of the request for return should not exceed 7 days.
- The application must be made in writing by e-mail to email@example.com stating relevant details as well as a phone number so that one of our executives can contact the customer for relevant clarifications.
- The product has not been opened or used and is in its original (factory) condition in which it was delivered to you and is included in its original packaging. Once received, its condition will be checked and in case it does not meet the above conditions, the return will not be accepted. The final decision on the condition of the product rests with us.
- In any case, the product to be returned must be accompanied by the corresponding sales document.
Note: In case of product return at the customer’s request and provided the above conditions are met, the customer is solely responsible for the Shipping Costs.
Right of Withdrawal
1. Unless the exceptions listed below apply (see F.), the consumer has a period of 14 calendar days to withdraw from the remote contract or the off-premise contract without stating the reasons and without any charge beyond those prescribed (see below, under C and D).
2. Without prejudice to article 3f, the withdrawal period provided for in paragraph 1 of this article expires 14 calendar days, for sales contracts, from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the goods or:
i) From the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the latter of goods, in case of several goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately,
ii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the latter lot or the last piece, in case of delivery of goods consisting of several lots or several pieces,
iii) from the day on which the consumer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, acquires physical possession of the first good, in the case of a contract for the regular delivery of goods in a fixed period of time.
3. The contracting parties may, if they wish, perform their contractual obligations during the withdrawal period.
A. Exercise of Right of Withdrawal
1. Before the expiry of the withdrawal period, in order for the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal, he must inform our company, which is based in Hortatzi 5 & Gerakari 117, Rethymnon (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) for his decision to withdraw from this contract. To this end, the consumer may:
a) either use the sample withdrawal form, STATEMENT OF WITHDRAWAL E-MAIL FULL NAME ADDRESS P.C. TEL./FAX E-MAIL I/we hereby notify you that I/we are withdrawing from my/our contract of sale of the following goods (………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………) which was ordered/(if) on …/…./………….. with order number :…………………….and which was received /(as) on…../…../…….. NAME OF SENDER: ADDRESS, ZIP, PLACE: SIGNATURE:
b) either make any other clear statement showing its decision to withdraw from the contract (e.g. a letter to be sent by e-mail);
2. The consumer has made use of the right of withdrawal within the above-mentioned period, if the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal sent by the consumer before the deadline. Products purchased must be returned in their original condition accompanied by the relevant document (receipt – invoice) of sale.
3. The consumer bears the burden of proving that he has exercised the right of withdrawal pursuant to this article. If the purchase was made with a credit/debit card, the transaction will be canceled and the corresponding update (credit) of the consumer’s account, within 30 calendar days. ATTENTION: In any case, before taking any action, contact us by phone at +302831054814. or by email at email@example.com to guide you on the steps to take depending on the problem you are facing.
B. Effects of Withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal terminates the obligations of the contracting parties: a) to perform the distance contract or the off-premise contract or b) conclude a contract at a distance or outside a commercial store in cases where an offer was made by the consumer.
C. Obligations of the supplier in case of withdrawal
1. In case of withdrawal, the supplier shall return any payment received from the consumer relating to the cost of the products, excluding delivery costs or other additional costs due to the consumer’s choice to use a delivery method or a payment method (cash on delivery) with additional costs, without unjustified delay and in any case within 30 calendar days from the day on which he was informed of the consumer’s decision to withdraw from the contract.
2. The supplier proceeds with the refund provided for in the first paragraph using the same means of payment as those used by the consumer for the original transaction, unless the consumer has expressly agreed otherwise and provided that the consumer does not incur costs arising from the return of money.
3. In cases of cash on delivery, you must tell us the account to which you want the amount to be deposited.
4. Unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself, in respect of sales contracts, the supplier may withhold the refund until he receives the goods back or until the consumer provides evidence that he has sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
D. Obligations of the consumer in case of withdrawal
Unless the supplier has offered to collect the goods himself, the consumer must return the goods or hand them over to the supplier or an authorized person by the supplier to receive the goods, without undue delay and in any event within 14 calendar days from the day on which he notified the supplier his decision to withdraw from the contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14 calendar day period. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods. The consumer is only responsible for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from handling that was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the goods (The handling and examination of the goods should be done in the manner which would allow you to do this in a physical store).
E. Consequences of exercising the right of withdrawal in related contracts
1. Without prejudice to article 15 of the Joint Ministerial Decision Z1-699/2010 (Β΄ 917) “For the adaptation of the Greek legislation to the directive 2008/48/EC of of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2008 on consumer credit contracts and the repeal of Council Directive 87/102/EEC”, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal from a distance or off-premise contract in accordance with the above, any related contracts expire automatically, at no cost to the consumer, except as provided above.
G. Failure to inform about the right of withdrawal
1. If the supplier has not provided the consumer with the information about the right of withdrawal as required, the withdrawal period expires 12 months after end of the initial withdrawal period, as specified above.
2. If the supplier has provided the consumer with the information provided above, the withdrawal period expires 14 calendar days from the day the consumer receives said information.
Procedure & Methods of Returning products
1. In our physical store: You can visit our store where our staff will check the condition of the product and serve you immediately. If you wish to carry out replacement of the product or exchange of the product with another one, it is recommended to contact our store beforehand at +302831054814, in order to confirm the availability of the new product.
2. Product Shipping: You can send the product to us by following the following procedure: First, pack the products in the box in which you received your order. Inside the package, place the completed withdrawal form and finally send the parcel, for the attention of the Returns Department. For further questions and guidance regarding the shipment of the product, you can contact us at tel. +302831054814.
1. Once you register your order on our website or place your order by phone, it is possible to cancel it (orders that are in “Pending” or “Processing” or “In Progress” stage):
a) by e-mail after the order to firstname.lastname@example.org, as long as it is sent and received by ORNELA BEAUTY
b) by informing our call center on tel. +302831054814, if the products have NOT been delivered for shipment
2. In any other case, you can cancel your order by phone at tel. +302831054814, by e-mail at email@example.com or by visiting our store, as long as the products have NOT been delivered for shipment. For the best service, please know your order number.
ORNELA BEAUTY reserves the right to repeal or lawfully amend its return policy by publishing the relevant new terms and conditions on his website. In case of repeated returns by the consumer, firstname.lastname@example.org reserves the right to refuse to accept a product return, due to abuse of the right withdrawal or replacement of our products, even if the above terms and conditions are met (art. 281 of the Civil Code). If the above legal procedure is not followed or the legal conditions are not met to accept the product return, then it will be returned to the consumer, who will bear the costs of packaging and shipping.
The specialized staff of our store is by your side, at any time, before and after the delivery of our products, ready to help you any problem and question. On tel. +302831054814, by email at email@example.com or in person at our physical store you can report the problem you may be facing about our services provided. The address to which product returns will be made is: Hortatzi 5 & Gerakari 117, Rethymno. For any other information or question you can contact customer service at +302831054814.